Friday 25 October 2013

Haagen Dazs New Flavours


After suffering hideously at the hands of the overwhelming disappointment that was Haagen Dazs Secret Sensations (I actually washed them down the sink! For Haagen Dazs to go unfinished, worse still thrown away in my house is unheard of!). 
With this new offering I can put them back on their ice cream throne, esteem restored, taste buds delighted.

Macadamia Nut Brittle - Vanilla ice cream with macadamia nut brittle. Classic Vanilla ice cream with the added crunch of macadamia nut, can't go wrong. The more interesting twin, slightly better looking, better at sports, wouldn't be out of place beside an Apple Crumble, but would add a little pizzaz. 

Salted Caramel - Salted Caramel and Crunchy Caramel pieces swirled through caramel ice cream. The much better looking, smarter, taller younger sister to Pralines and Cream, I tend to tire of Pralines, not an amazing conversationalist, but Salted Caramel would engage me forever.

I wouldn't throw either one out of bed/fridge and definitely no need to be washed down the sink!

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?