Popular Posts

Thursday 3 October 2013

GBK, Northcote Rd


As a recent recruit to the Chicken Burger Eaters club (Does one exist? If not we should start one), having eaten my first a few months ago after being a staunch "Burgers should be beef" advocate, I decided to forgo my usual Wellington at GBK and opted instead for the Chicken Pesterella. 


Grilled chicken breast with pesto, mozzarella, mayonnaise, red onion and relish accompanied by sweet potato fries, which I didn't enjoy very much, as they were soggy. The burger was good though,
the chicken was moist and the pesto and mozzarella complimented each other particularly pleasantly. It was a particularly pleasant pesterella and I would have it again. Without the fries though as they weren't particularly (yes again) nice and i'm always way too stuffed, but insist on having fries, why do we feel we can't eat burgers without fries?

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?