Wednesday 22 January 2014

Rinkoff, Whitechapel


CRODOUGH!!

The most amazing mouth-gasm of the year so far! A combo between a croissant and a doughnut. Ermmmm... Helloooo! Light and airy buttery pastry... Check! Sugary doughy pastry... Check! And then... To top it all off, or to centre it all off there was cinnamon flavoured apple inside! And toffee and crumble ON TOP!! 



 

I mean seriously. I didn't know what to do with myself. Totally worth the walk from Hoxton to Whitechapel.


Haven't found them South of the river as yet, but i'm totally up for another trip to Whitechapel.

You really do need to go check them out!

PR Xxx

1 comment:

  1. So I'm still waiting to try one of these. Some one said next time they go, they'll get me one!

    Lowie.x

    ReplyDelete

Have you been? Would you go?