Popular Posts

Friday 30 August 2013

Ben's Canteen, St Johns Hill


Bloody Mary to start the weekend? Don't mind if I do... Only the third i've ever had, but so far the best... Delish! My dining partner didn't agree and downed his OJ in one to get rid of the flavour. I guess it has the marmite effect.



The BC Burger with salt beef, burger sauce and smoked cheddar with sweet potato fries hit the spot twice, would've loved a gherkin or two though. 


Wish i'd seen the specials before ordering, as the Jerk Popcorn Prawns sound amazing. Guess that means I have to go back, I think a dinner date is in order next time.


Been meaning to go here for aaaaages. It is literally on my doorstep, but until today I haven't made it. The space is lovely, bright, airy, high ceilings with outdoor space and they cater for animals, providing water and dog biscuits to keep your canine companion happy.

PR Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?