Sunday 1 September 2013

BRGR Co, Soho


Another day, another Bloody Mary... And another burger... It is the weekend after all...  Burger sliders this time, as part of BRGR Co Soho's take on Afternoon Tea.

Beef and Cheddar, Chicken Caeser and Lobster sliders served with tiny fries make for a very interesting take on the traditional Afternoon Tea and I like it. A lot. You can only win with variety and three different burgers followed by three different mini desserts (a salted caramel doughnut, strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake and a chocolate brownie) and a mini milkshake all for £17 with a glass of Prosecco and an Iced tea. It's like a Tapas of Burgers... What's not to like? I think it's a brilliant idea and expect similar ones to pop up soon.

I will admit that even though the variety is fabulous I could happily eat the Lobster burger, sans bacon and the Salted Caramel donut all day. Lol.


If you're looking for something a little different I definitely recommend it and the staff at BRGR Co Soho are lovely. I'm not being paid to say this :-)

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?