Thursday 29 August 2013

Ekachai, Wandsworth


Considering we got here after the lunchtime rush and were a table of 4 among 6 other diners, the service was appalling. They were slow, forgetful and very unconcerned, almost as if we were a bit of a hindrance. However all diners were treated the same so not to be taken personally, but still not acceptable.



The Pad Thai noodles were overcooked and the Prawn Tum Yum soup was quite lacklustre, which is a shame as i've had many a good meal here. 

The Lamb Massaman Curry saved the day. It was sweet and spicy and the lamb melted in the mouth.

If this had been my first time I wouldn't return, but I think they must have been having a bad day, or the lunch time rush had been particularly taxing. I shan't return in a hurry as there are so many untested places on my list, but hopefully the next time it will live up to past visits and not this one.

Better luck next time...

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?