Tuesday 4 June 2013

Franco Manca, Northcote Rd


When all else fails to cheer me up, I turn to food. My buffalo mozzarella, bresaola, tomato and basil starter was the taste bud tingler I needed to get the endorphins flowing. By the time i'd completed my tomato, garlic, olive, oregano and mozzarella sourdough pizza I could've auditioned for Glee Club. I would've been exceptionally unsuccessful, but my joy had definitely been restored, if somewhat temporarily. The olives were yummy although slightly scary in size and I could've done without the seeds, but that's just me always looking for the easy option. 

I'd definitely recommend Franco Manca, sadly no gluten free option, so unfortunately I won't be able to eat here too regularly :-(


PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?