Sunday 16 June 2013

BRGR.CO Soho


Was treated to a lovely brunch date by one of my favourite people today.

I haven't been to BRGR.CO before. It's quite a new addition to the streets of Soho, originating in Beirut and and joins the Burger Revolution that seems to be taking over and forcing us all into beef pattie comas.

I opted for the Full Monty Brunch Burger - minus the bacon (I don't like it) and minus the egg (I have egg issues, some days I like it and some days I don't. It's very random. Today was an anti-egg day).

The burger came stacked with a hash brown, mushrooms, and tomato all in a Brioche bun (best thing to happen to burgers in my honest opinion, those Ciabatta buns are awful). Even without the bacon and eggs it was definitely still the Full Monty. Is juicy an appropriate term to describe a burger? Well that's exactly what it was. Juicy, soft, tasty, mouth wateringly delicious. Hands down the best burger i've had this year.  

No more Byron, GBK or Honest Burger for me, although they are a bit more local then Soho. Hopefully BRGR.CO will be setting up shop South of the river in the near future.

Let's not forgot about my FIRST EVER Bloody Mary! Not really sure what I was expecting. I think I imagined it to be Gazpacho in a glass... Cold seasoned tomato soup... Sounds totally unappealing, but I was willing to give it a try.

It was divine! Totally forgot Tabasco was one of the ingredients, which took me by suprise initially, especially as i'm usually a Nando's Lemon and herb kinda girl. Chilli is not my friend. Spicy, but refreshing and weirdly moreish. Delish! Obviously accompanied by a jug of ice water ;-)

If you like burgers you need to try BRGR.CO!

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?