Tuesday 30 September 2014

Turtle Bay, Ealing

Yummy dinner at Turtle Bay, Ealing with mini-me and Mr Rumblings.

Caribbean food for the masses. Great decor and atmosphere and delicious reasonably priced food.


Some of the jerk dishes were too hot for me, but that is the nature of jerk. The Doubles cutter was definitely my favourite dish of the day and the jerk lamb although too hot if I could stand the heat it would've come a close second.

The desserts although nice didn't hit the same standard as the rest of the meal.
The cocktail menu was extensive with caribbean twists on some classics and rum and ginger beer as the stars.

Would definitely go back to Turtle Bay. Great venue and atmosphere to start a girlie night out 😉.

Mini-me's Chicken and Chips with Coleslaw main.

Trini Fish Curry with Rice and Peas.

Jerk Lamb with Sweet Potato Mash and Coleslaw.

Banana Fritters with Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?