Thursday 6 February 2014

Banana Tree, Battersea

Tuesday after Ballet is "Date night with mini-me". Sometimes she chooses, sometimes I choose. We always stay local as the whole point is convenience, but it paid off for me this week when I was overcome with a migraine so bad I had to call for backup. Anyhooo... I digress.



Banana Tree on Battersea has long been a local favourite and never fails to hit the spot. The only complaint I have is that it was freezing! So cold infact that I had to give mini-me my cardigan.


The food was great as always. I love the variety in the Kids meal. And although I'm a chilli wuss I do always brave the burn for the fishcake starter.


I do have to thank my brother for rescuing us and coming to drive us home. Migraines are a serious pain in the head!! (see what I did there?) Lol

PR Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love Banana Tree. I must try the fishcake starter. Usually have sweetcorn fritters.

    Lowie.x

    ReplyDelete

Have you been? Would you go?