Thursday 5 December 2013

Dip & Flip, Battersea Rise

A roast meat sandwich served with gravy... SOLD!!


Dip & Flip opened not long ago down the road from me and i've been meaning to go in ever since, finally made it this week in a stolen moment resulting in a spare hour. 


Being that it was lunchtime and I had a dinner date on the cards and even though the burger was the reason I had gone in, I opted for the lamb sandwich as i'm trying not to fall into the spiral of gluttony just yet.



The lamb sandwich literally melted in the mouth, the lamb was wafer thin, the mint dressing was lush, the roll was super soft and the gravy was well flavoured, although possibly not thick enough for me, but what doesn't taste better dipped in gravy?


 The Poutine (french fries in gravy with cheese) I wasn't sure about, but strangely couldn't stop eating them, so I clearly liked them on some level, but once again on the gravy front it could've been thicker, but that's just my preference. 

I left Dip & Flip suitably full and satisfied and will definitely be returning for a burger in the near future and probably another side of Poutine :-)

PR Xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! how have I not heard of this place. everything taste better with gravy!
    Lowie.x

    ReplyDelete

Have you been? Would you go?