Tuesday 11 August 2015

Maître Choux, South Kensington


So. Very. Pretty. 

I was introduced to Maître Choux a while ago on Instagram and have been dying to go ever since. A Summer Holiday trip to the Science Museum finally got me in close enough proximity to justify a visit.


Definitely the lightest choux pastry I've ever eaten, with the most interesting flavours. I had Salted Caramel and Raspberry Rose. I really can't resist anything rose flavoured, but was sadly disappointed by the lack of it in the eclair, the raspberry although not particularly strong definitely over powered any rose flavour that there might have been, that's not to say it wasn't nice it just wasn't what ideas expecting.

The salted caramel on the other hand was gorgeous! And strangely the textures of the centres were different, I guess different ingredients produce different textures, I'm used to regular eclairs so found this quite interesting (it's the little things lol).

I'd go back as there are other flavours I'd like to try, but I did find them to be rather on the small side for the price.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?