Friday 21 March 2014

Honest Burgers, Brixton


Dinner with one of my favourite people, in what has fast become one of my favourite burger places. 



She had the full monty that is the "Honest" a Ginger Pig dry aged beef patty with red onion, relish, smoked bacon, mature cheddar, pickled cucumber and lettuce in the Honest burger signature bun.

And I had the "Cheese" which was red onion, relish, lettuce and cheese in a GLUTEN FREE BUN!! Do you know how happy this makes me?! I know it isn't that obvious from my blog, but i'm Gluten intolerant so Gluten free options excite me. It was one of the better Gluten free bread products i've eaten and although it fell apart a bit toward the end I would definitely order it again.


Accompanied by the most delicious Rosemary fries and washed down with a Bloody Mary. I also highly recommend the Homemade Lemonade Ice Cream float. One of the most amazing drinks i've had this year!


http://honestburgers.co.uk/

PR Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been? Would you go?